Welcome to the neighborhoods of Alpine Lakes and Alpine Forest!
Alpine Bulletin Board - Click here
Alpine Club Entry Card Lock System Info - Link on Bulletin Board
2013 POOL SEASON
May 18th, Pool Opening, Unguarded
May 23rd, Thursday, Guarded starting at @ 5 p.m.
Regular Guarded Hours: 12 to 7 p.m., May 24th to August 6th
If you are a Mandatory member of ASRA or the HOA, you now have password protected access to the following:
- Online Club House Reservations
- Alpine Lakes and Alpine Forest Resident Directories
- Recommendation and Referrals Page
- Youth Job Board (List of Babysitters, etc.)
WELCOME to the neighborhoods of Alpine Lakes and Alpine Forest! We are conveniently located in eastern Cobb County Georgia, just northwest of Atlanta. We are glad you found us. If you are looking to move into the area or just need additional information about us, we hope you find what you are looking for here. We are a family oriented community and have convenient access to restaurants and shopping. We are located in the Tritt – Hightower – Pope school district, one of the most highly achieving public school districts in the Atlanta area and the nation. We are proud to call East Cobb our home!
- 144 homes all built in the late 1970s and early 1980s.
- Centrally located pool with clubhouse, 2 hard surface tennis courts, and tennis viewing pavilion.
- ¼ mile from Tritt Elementary School (Blue Ribbon National School of Excellence), ½ mile from Hightower Middle School, 1.5 miles from Pope High School.
- Home Owners Association with protective covenants
- Beautifully landscaped common areas